If you have received a letter from the national booking system about a vaccination appointment and have any questions about this, please contact them on the number given. The practice does not have any information on the centres and is not able to book appointments for patients at these venues.
If not convenient, you can choose to wait until one of the West Yorkshire centres open and are added to the national booking system, which will happen over the next few weeks.
The centres in West Yorkshire that are currently on the national booking system are:
- Boots pharmacy in Halifax,
- Superdrug in the Merrion Centre, Leeds,
- Pharmacy2U at the Village Hotel, Leeds,
- Pharmacy2U at Morrisons, Dewsbury Road, Wakefield,
Four large scale vaccination centres will be opening in West Yorkshire between now and mid-February. This will be at:
- Navigation Walk, Wakefield
- The John Smith’s Stadium, Huddersfield
- Jacob’s Well, Bradford
- Elland Road Football Stadium, Leeds
If you would prefer to have your appointment at our local service, you do not need to do anything – we will contact you as soon as an appointment is available.